The FP Canada CE Credit logo and QAFP marks are trademarks of FP Canada. CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® and are certification trademarks owned outside the U.S. by Financial Planning Standards Board Ltd. (FPSB). FP Canada is the marks licensing authority for the CFP marks in Canada, through agreement with FPSB.
Category Credits: Financial Planning 1
This FP Canada-Approved CE course covers:
- Key concepts of ETFs
- Types of ETF structures (corporation, trust, passive and active)
- Types of ETF's (standard, index-based, full replication vs sampling, rules-based, goal oriented, smart beta, volatility, etc.)
- Active vs passive ETFs
- Synthetic ETS' using derivatives, etc.
- Leveraged ETFs using borrowed capital or derivatives
- Inverse ETF's (leveraged & unleveraged)
- Commodity ETFs (physical vs equity-based)
- Covered call ETFs
- ETF risks
- ETFs vs Mutual Funds comparison
- Investment strategies utilizing ETFs
Students must pass the final exam before a certificate will be issued.
Sign up for the CE Subscription and get unlimited access to our FP Canada reviewed and approved CE courses.
Earning his MBA in the UK, Adam holds many professional designations in finance to include: CSC, BCO, IFIC, LLQP, PFP, CPH, Real Estate and more. Starting his career working for large financial institutions like Sun Life, Edward Jones, Scotiabank, and others, Adam followed his passion for education and moved on to teach life insurance and other financial certifications at various colleges in Ontario.
Now at PNC Learning, Adam helps us with our instructional design and LLQP pre-licensing and CE training.
FP Canada Disclaimer
Professional Responsibility During Financial Planning Process Video
Professional Responsibility During Financial Process Quiz
$120.00 / year
$120.00 / yearFP Canada & MFDA CE Course Bundle